Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hey, I'm still alive !!!

Oh my! I know it's been a looooooooooong time since I posted anything but I didn't realize it's nearly 5 months. How time flies. Any visitor would have given up coming here. I often wonder how people can find the time to update their blogs everyday. I know everyone's busy and yet they can find time to do it. I guess if you really want to do it you can. But then sometimes you also need to find your privacy to write. I have given up trying to do it in my place of work, even though I'm using my 'free' time. Once in a while somebody will pop in and ask what you're doing. When I told somebody I was updating my blog, she said be careful, somebody got arrested! I really don't know what to answer! To some people blog = politics. I guess they heard about blogs but never really visited any.
You can't write anything if somebody is peering over your shoulder. Even though it's for public viewing, it's no fun when somebody stands behind and reads what you write, correcting your mistakes, suggesting alternatives and so on. But somehow I will find a chance to write . First I must think of what I want to write. Haha. This update is to tell everybody I'm alive and kicking, just plain lazy..........

No comments: